|ここはGreen and Limeと似ている記事です。|
Fortegreen (or Eucalyptus Green) is a color that cannot be selected through the customization menu. This color is assigned to everyone shortly before a player connects. Players with this color have the name "???" as this color is used for connecting people. You might see this player for a split second when someone joins.
- People with "connecting" can not be kicked or banned.
- The name of the color contains parts of the developer's name "ForteBass."
- Submit Scan doesn't make the character move onto it, nor does it progress. It just instantly says the player details, as seen in the image.
- This is the only crewmate that has type AB+ blood.
- Fortegreen is 132lbs, while the rest of the colors are 92lbs.
- A fortegreen player will appear on the screen for a split second every time before a player joins.
- If a Fortegreen player is killed, their body becomes the body of Red.
- If a Fortegreen player has a mini crewmate, it will show up as Red.
- In the text chat and voting panel, Fortegreen players will show up as a Red crewmate with no name.
- Fortegreen was actually the old Green (seen in the trailer) and was probably called Fortegreen because Green was called Forte.