- Admin (ability)
When in Admin (The Skeld, MIRA HQ and Polus) or Cockpit (The Airship), clicking the button next to the map will show what room everyone is in, anonymizing the players in yellow. The map updates when someone changes rooms but does not show exact positions. It also does not reveal location info for the corridors or Outside on Polus. Impostors that are in a vent and dead bodies are also shown on the map. It is mainly used to verify the location of a Crewmate or Impostor.
- When a Crewmate is killed, their icon will blink off momentarily. This can be effective against Impostors instantly reporting bodies that they just killed.
- However, this will also happen if someone leaves a room and almost immediately they or someone else enters.
- Admin is the only monitoring ability (Security cameras, Doorlog, Vitals) that appears on all four currently available maps.
- Admin is the only ability where the icon changes with the map.
- On Polus, players in Boiler Room are not counted on Admin.
- On The Airship, there is no Admin room, but the Admin feature exists in Cockpit.
- Version 2021.6.30 introduced two bugs that were fixed in version 2021.11.9: