The glossary is a list of terms used as slang by players in Among Us gameplay. While some entries in this list link to mainspace subjects, not all of the terms have full pages.
- 2nd/3rd/4th Impostor
- A term for a Crewmate who is supporting Impostors, used in games with 1, 2 and 3 Impostors respectively.
- Short for The Airship.
- Short for Armory
- Short for Clear Asteroids.
- Short for Cafeteria.
- When a player or a group of players spends most of the game in one area, usually near a monitoring ability.
- Used in place of Security, and could refer to the location or the ability.
- Short for Swipe Card.
- An abbreviation for 'cooldown', especially An Impostor's kill cooldown.
- Similar in meaning to 'Safe', it means they are almost certain that the player being talked about is not An Impostor.
- Short for Communications, but could also be used to reference Comms Sabotaged.
- A term used to refer to several Crewmates, every Crewmate in a round of Among Us, or the Crewmate species.
- Short for Decontamination.
- Double/Triple kill
- A term for when 2 and 3 Crewmates, respectively, are killed in the same place at the same time by a group of Impostors.
- Short for Electrical, and often used in place of Office.
- Short for Impostor.
- Acting like An Impostor.
- Short for Insert Keys.
- Short for Laboratory.
- Short for Fix Lights. Sometimes used in place of Electrical or Office.
- Short for Locker Room.
- Short for MedBay or Medical.
- Short for MIRA HQ when used in the terms of a map.
- Short for Navigation.
- Out (a location)
- Short for 'outside (a location)', usually in a doorway, or a hallway leading to the location mentioned.
- An interactive element that appears over the main game.
- Short for Purple.
- Short for the Report ability.
- Short for the Sabotage ability.
- Often used to say another player is not An Impostor.
- Short for Submit Scan.
- Short for Security, and could refer to the location or the ability.
- A term used to describe an incident where An Impostor reports the body of a Crewmate they just killed.
- Not only refers to Shields, but sometimes also Prime Shields.
- Simon Says
- Used by players as another name for Start Reactor.
- Short for The Skeld.
- Spawn kill
- A form of kill which involves An Impostor spawning on The Airship as soon as possible and then killing a Crewmate right after they spawn.
- Short for Specimen Room.
- Stack kill
- A form of kill where The Impostor has killed in a large group of players so it is difficult to tell who did it.
- A term used by players to ask the game host to start the game.
- A slang term. As an adjective, it is short for for "suspicious". Used as a noun, it means "suspect" or "suspicion", depending on the context.
- Short for Swipe Card.
- When a Crewmate is aware of An Impostor's status as one and keeps it a secret or defends them. This is generally frowned upon by the other players.
- Often used in place of Empty Garbage.
- Used as a verb for when Impostors use a vent.
- Short for visual tasks.
- Vote out
- A term used in place of 'eject'.
- Not only refers to Weapons, but sometimes also Clear Asteroids.
- A short and quick to type term used to ask for the location of the dead body when a dead body is reported.
- An abbreviation for the Fix Wiring task.