|Manual of Style|
The glossary is a list of terms used on the Among Us Wiki and slang used by players in Among Us gameplay. While some entries in this list link to mainspace subjects, not all of the terms have full pages.
|Contents: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
- Short for Clear Asteroids.
- Short for Cafeteria.
- Used in place of Security, and could refer to the location or the ability.
- Similar in meaning to 'Safe', it means they are almost certain that the player being talked about is not An Impostor.
- Short for Communications, but could also be used to reference Comms Sabotaged.
- A term used to refer to several Crewmates, every Crewmate in a round of Among Us, or the Crewmate species.
- Short for Decontamination.
- Short for Impostor.
- Short for Insert Keys.
- Short for Laboratory.
- Short for Fix Lights. Sometimes used in place of Electrical or Office.
- Short for Locker Room.
- Short for MIRA HQ.
- Short for Navigation.
- An interactive element that appears over the main game.
- Often used to say another player is not An Impostor.
- Short for Submit Scan.
- Short for Security, and could refer to the location or the ability.
- Not only refers to Shields, but sometimes also Prime Shields.
- Simon Says
- Used by players as another name for Start Reactor.
- Short for The Skeld.
- Short for Specimen Room.
- A term used by players to ask the game host to start the game.
- A slang term for "suspicious".
- Often used in place of Empty Garbage
- Not only refers to Weapons, but sometimes also Clear Asteroids.
- A short and quick to type term used to ask for the location of the dead body when a dead body is reported.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.