During April Fools, The Skeld's textures and layout became reversed. This caused the rooms that would normally appear on the left of the map to appear on the right and vice versa. The Skeld's textures' reversal also made it look like the ship was flying backward, confusing many players.
- The code that changes the appearance of The Skeld during April Fools is still within the data of Among Us. If the host's device's date is set to April 1, The Skeld will appear flipped for all players in the host's game, even if their devices' dates are not set to April 1.
- On ehT dlekS, Align Engine Output begins at in Lower Engine and ends in Upper Engine.
- On Nintendo Switch edition, the map icon of The Skeld is not reversed, though ehT dlekS will still be properly hosted in a lobby or loaded in Freeplay.
- All other maps are unaffected by April Fools.
- "Version History - April 4, 2020". Apple App Store. April 4, 2020. Retrieved October 25, 2020.