Clean Vent is completed near an available vent. To complete the task, Crewmates must interact with and open the vent, then clean out the debris by tapping or clicking on them. Impostors will be prevented from using or traveling to any vent in use by a Crewmate, and any Impostors currently inside the vent will be forced out of it once a Crewmate begins the task, accompanied by a sound effect.
- Due to the vents being “holes” on Polus, it is not possible to clean the vents on that map.
- This is the first and so far the only task to be added without a dedicated map to go with it, and instead applied to all maps except Polus.
- The Task Tester 2000 interface in Freeplay lists Clean Vent in Cafeteria on The Skeld and MIRA HQ, and in Cargo Bay on The Airship. The assigned location upon selecting the task is random.
- Tennis balls, pizza slices, and hairpins are spawned in the vent to be cleaned.
- Although there are cobwebs at the two corners of the vent, they cannot and are not needed to be cleaned.
|The sound played when cleaning the debris.|
|The sound that plays when An Impostor is discovered via this task.|
- "we'll be releasing a bunch of bug fixes on July 7 that'll also feature a new 🔥VENT CLEANING TASK🔥
- cleaning the vent will prevent impostors from using it
- if someone is already in the vent and you start cleaning it, it'll boot them out. surprise?!". Twitter, @AmongUsGame. June 30, 2021. Retrieved June 30, 2021.