When near Communications, players will hear radio chatter. Sometimes, a Morse code message will play. On The Airship, a dial-up modem noise can also be heard in Communications. The radio chatter is an audio file on loop.
Communications on The Skeld is a medium-sized room in the lower-right hand corner, located between Storage and Shields. It features two tasks, Download Data and Accept Diverted Power, which are located on the left and right side of the door, respectively, and a radio at the bottom used to fix Comms Sabotaged.
Communications on MIRA HQ is a medium-sized room at the bottom of the map, above MedBay. Accept Diverted Power, located in the top-left corner, is the only task present. Next to that is a panel used to fix Comms Sabotaged, and besides that, the Doorlog ability, which marks all players that pass through Hallway.
Communications on Polus is a medium-sized room that is not directly connected to any other room but is located above Weapons. At the top-left corner there is a panel for Reboot Wifi, and a computer for Upload Data. To the left of Communications is a panel used to resolve Comms Sabotaged.
Communications on The Airship is a small room located north of the hallway connecting Cockpit and Engine Room and opposite of Armory. The room is in the shape of a "U". It contains only one task, which is Download Data. Just left of it is a panel to fix Comms Sabotaged.
|Download Data||1 of 2||Short|
|Accept Diverted Power||2 of 2||Short|
|Accept Diverted Power||2 of 2||Long|
|Reboot Wifi||1-2 of 2||Long|
|Upload Data||2 of 2||Long|
|Download Data||1 of 2||Short and long|
Main article: Doorlog
Main article: Comms Sabotaged
Impostors can Sabotage Communications, causing Comms Sabotaged, which prevents Crewmates from viewing their task list. It also disables the four security abilities: Security cameras, Admin panel, Doorlog, and Vitals. As with most other Sabotages, the emergency button cannot be used during Comms Sabotaged.
Main article: Door Sabotage
On Polus, Impostors can close the doors to Communications, locking people in and preventing them from doing tasks.
- The exact phrase said through Morse code when near Communications is currently unknown as the signals are not properly spaced.
- Communications used to be named "Comms".
- "Comms" is still used in some instances today and is a common alias used by some players.
- The name of the Comms Sabotaged is derived from Communications.
- If Reboot Wifi is counted as a multi-staged task, all tasks in Communications on all four maps are multi-staged.
- Communications is the only location present on all four maps, all without vents.
- On The Airship, the headphones worn by Burt Curtis can be seen on a stool.
- On The Airship, there is a fake Fix Wiring panel outside Communications.
- The ambience that is heard in Office on MIRA HQ can be heard in Communications on The Airship.
|The main setting sound of Communications on The Skeld.|
|The main setting sound of Communications on Polus.|
|The main setting sound of Communications on The Airship.|
|Admin · Cafeteria · Communications · Electrical · Lower Engine · MedBay · Navigation · O2 · Reactor · Storage · Shields · Security · Upper Engine · Weapons|
|Admin · Balcony · Cafeteria · Communications · Decontamination · Greenhouse · Hallway · Laboratory · Launchpad · Locker Room · MedBay · Office · Reactor · Storage|
|Admin · Boiler Room · Communications · Decontamination · Dropship · Electrical · Laboratory · MedBay · O2 · Office · Outside · Security · Specimen Room · Storage · Weapons|
|Armory · Brig · Cargo Bay · Cockpit · Communications · Electrical · Engine Room · Gap Room · Hall of Portraits · Kitchen · Lounge · Main Hall · Medical · Meeting Room · Outside · Records · Security · Showers · Vault · Ventilation · Viewing Deck|