In Among Us, there are three kinds of cosmetics available: hats, skins and pets. Hats are worn on a character's head, skins change the appearance of a character's outfit, and pets are small creatures that follow a player.
Some hats are free and automatically owned by the player on mobile platforms, while a variety of other cosmetics can be unlocked by paying real-world money (between $0.99 and $2.99). On the paid PC version, all skins and hats are free (except the ones included in the MIRA HQ & Polus bundles), but you still have to buy pets. Purchases do not sync across platforms. (e.g., iOS and Android)
Hats, skins, and pets grant no gameplay advantage and serve the sole purpose of supporting the developers, though sometimes if you are an Impostor and are running away or going in vent, people can identify you by a hat or pet because they make the space of your character larger, on the other hand, if you are a Crewmate, then they could be used to verify that you were in a location. This can only be used in certain situations because cosmetics are not shown during the discussion phase. Cosmetics can be bought via the main menu store, and owned cosmetics can be worn in the hub area before a game starts.
List of Hats
List of Skins
List of Pets
Pets were added in the update 2019.6.12. Pets will follow their owner around until they die. They may react to their owner being killed during their kill animation, depending on the pet in question. If a player with a pet dies, the pet will sit in the location of the player's death, even after the body disappears (such as after a meeting).
|Bundle||Cost (In USD)||Pet Name||Pet Image||Notes|
|Bedcrab Pet Bundle||$2.99 and $1.99 on PC||Squig||Slightly bobs side to side.|
|Bedcrab||Body bobs up and down. Reference to the headcrab from the Half-Life series.|
|Brainslug Pet Bundle||$2.99 and $1.99 on PC||Brainslug||Jiggles up and down. Reference to the Brain Slug from the TV series 'Futurama'|
|UFO||Hovers up and down, lights flashing.|
|Hamster Pet Bundle||$2.99 and $1.99 on PC||Dog||Wags tail, mouth moves up and down.|
|Hamster||Hamster stays still inside a light blue, clear ball.|
|Mini Crewmate Bundle||$2.99 and $1.99 on PC||Mini Crewmate||A small version of a player, matching their color.|
|Robot||A Wall-E like character, head tilts up and down occasionally.|
|Stickmin Pet Bundle||$2.99 and $1.99 on PC||Henry||A mini version of Henry Stickmin, the main character from the Henry Stickmin series.|
|Ellie||A mini version of Ellie, a character from the Henry Stickmin series.|
Holiday '18 Hats Bundle
Main article: Christmas
A bundle of 8 different hats was added as the "Limited Holiday '18 Hats Bundle" made purchasable during the holidays of 2018 on the Mobile version of the game for $2.99. However, all hats from the 2018 Limited Edition Holiday Hat Bundle are free on the player logs' PC version during the Holidays. The bundle is automatically added to their account.
|Holiday '18 Hats Bundle||$2.99 USD (Includes all hats)|
|Candy Canes Hat|
|Christmas Lights Hat|
|Christmas Tree Hat|
Halloween Hat Bundle
Main article: Halloween
A free bundle of 12 hats was released during October 2019, around Halloween.
|Hats in Halloween Bundle||Free (Includes all hats)|
|Cat Head Hat|
|Spooky Paper Bag Hat|
1M Downloads Hat Bundle
A bundle of 8 different hats can be purchased for $2.99 (all hats are included in that purchase). This bundle was created to celebrate Among Us receiving 1 million downloads.They are included for free on the PC version.
|Hats in 1M Bundle||$2.99 USD (Includes all hats)|
|Toppat Clan Leader Hat|
MIRA HQ Skin Bundle
A bundle of 3 skins and hats can be purchased for $1.99. Originally, the bundle included the MIRA HQ Map, until it was removed when it was released for free.
|Hats/Skins in Mira HQ Skin Bundle||$1.99 USD (Includes all hats and skins)|
|MIRA Hazmat Mask|
|MIRA Security Cap|
|MIRA Landing Headset|
|MIRA Hazmat (Skin)|
|MIRA Security (Skin)|
|MIRA Landing (Skin)|
Polus Skin Bundle
A bundle of 3 skins and hats can be purchased for $1.99. Originally, the bundle included the Polus Map along, until it was removed when it was released for free.
|Hats/Skins in Polus Skin Bundle||$1.99 USD (Includes all hats and skins)|
|Miner Gear Hat|
|Winter Gear Hat|
|Miner Gear Suit|
|Winter Gear Suit|
- The Party Hat was originally a free release for the 2019 New Year (hence the 2019 stripe pattern).
- The Archeologist Outfit may be a reference to Indiana Jones.
- The Hunter Hat resembles one worn by Elmer Fudd.
- There are sprites for unused hats in the game files, like a traffic cone, a drinking hat & a pan.
- some many outfits and hats reference Innersloth's Henry Stickmin series:
- The Police Hat resembles the one policemen wear in Escaping the Prison.
- The Towel Wizard hat is worn by an inmate when you open the cell doors to fleeing the complex.
- The Military Hat and Outfit resembles the one the Government's agents wear.
- The General Hat resembles the one General Hubert Galeforce wears.
- The Headphones are like the ones Charles Calvin wears.
- The Ushanka and the Wall Cap are worn by The Wall's guards from Fleeing the Complex.
- The Top Hat references the Toppat Clan from Infiltrating the Airship.
- The Double Top Hat is worn by Reginald Copperbottom, the leader of the Toppat Clan in Infiltrating the Airship.
- The Blue Cap has the Center for Chaos Containment logo on it.
- The Toppat Clan Leader Hat is the one Henry Stickmin wears when he becomes the leader of the Toppat Clan.
- The Ninja Mask is worn by Henry Stickmin during Completing the Mission on the intro cinematic of most of the routes that involve the Presumed Dead ending from Fleeing the Complex.
- The Archeologist Hat is the "The Betrayed" logo from Henry Stickmin Fleeing The Complex.
- The Hockey Mask resembles the one worn by Jason from the Friday the 13th movie franchise.
- The eyebrows are very similar to the characters'.
- The Elf Cap could reference the hat that Link wears in the Legend of Zelda video game franchise.
- ↑ Pets in Among Us 2019.6.7! Retrieved June 5, 2020.
- ↑ The Holiday '18 Hats Bundle in the Mobile cosmetics store during the Holidays. You can change your time settings to see this as well. Retrieved August 2020.