Divert Power is a task in Among Us, the first stage completed as a short task in Electrical on The Skeld, as a long task starting in Reactor on MIRA HQ (unless the ending location is Laboratory), and on The Airship starting in Electrical — each time with a variable location for the second stage.
Stage 1: Divert Power
The first stage of the task requires the player to flip a switch in Electrical or Reactor, depending on the map. They must move the highlighted switch up. Moving the switch towards the bottom decreases the power, which is not what Crewmates should do to complete the task. The task bar will not go up when a Crewmate has completed this stage.
Stage 2: Accept Diverted Power
In the second stage, the player needs to travel to the respective room to accept the diverted power. The power is diverted to the area indicated by the label above the switch in Stage 1. The rooms that accept the power are:
*: Fake panels
Once in the room, the player must locate the panel to accept the diverted power, then turn the fuse by clicking or tapping it to complete the task.
On Nintendo Switch edition, players will have to move the trigger L or R up, depending on the side of the switch (L for left, R for right) to complete Stage 1. On Stage 2, players will have to press the Trigger L button.
- Reactor on The Skeld has a fake second stage Divert Power panel. It is not a real task and cannot be interacted with. No switch on the first stage's panel is labeled Reactor.
- Polus is the only map without Divert Power.
- Communications is the only location that contains a second stage Divert Power panel on both The Skeld and MIRA HQ.
- There are no locations that contain an Accept Diverted Power panel on both The Airship and The Skeld/MIRA HQ.
- On the stage 1 panel on The Skeld, the name strip for O2 shows "O1".
- The Divert Power panel on The Airship has a switch for Vault with a sticky note labeled "PLZ FIX" placed over the name strip. The switch cannot be used, and there is no Accept Diverted Power panel in Vault.
- As of the current update, it is possible to have more than one Divert Power task. [needs testing]
|The sound played when the switch to accept diverted power is flipped.|