Divert Power is a task in Among Us, completed as a short task in Electrical with a variable ending location on The Skeld and as a long task in Reactor with a variable ending location on MIRA HQ. It is also on The Airship in Electrical with a variable ending location.
Stage 1: Divert Power
The first stage of the task requires the player to flip a switch in Electrical or Reactor, depending on the map. They must move the highlighted switch all the way up. Moving the switch towards the bottom decreases the power, which is not what Crewmates should do to complete the task. The task bar will not go up in this stage.
Stage 2: Accept Diverted Power
In the second stage, the player needs to travel to the respective room to accept the diverted power. The area that the power is diverted to is indicated by the label above the switch in Stage 1. The rooms that accept the power are:
*: Fake panels
Once in the room, the player must locate the panel to accept the diverted power, then turn the fuse by clicking or tapping it to complete the task.
- Reactor on The Skeld has a fake second stage Divert Power panel, it is not a real task and cannot be interacted with. No switch on the first stage's panel is labeled Reactor.
- A fake Divert Power panel on Polus in northern Office can be seen, even though there is no Divert Power task on Polus.
- However, the panel for Replace Water Jug is near the fake Divert Power panel, so it is hard to tell whether the player is doing the Replace Water Jug task or faking the Divert Power task.
- Communications is the only location that contains a second stage Divert Power panel on both The Skeld and MIRA HQ.
- There are no locations that contain an Accept Diverted Power panel on both The Airship and The Skeld/MIRA HQ.
- On the stage 1 panel on The Skeld, the name strip for O2 actually says O1.
- The Divert Power panel on The Airship has a switch for Vault with a sticky note labeled "PLZ FIX" placed over the name strip. The switch cannot be used, and there is no Accept Diverted Power panel in Vault.
- As of the current update, it is possible to have more than one Divert Power task.[needs testing]
|The sound played when the switch to accept diverted power is flipped.|