On The Skeld, Door Sabotage will close all the doors in a chosen room for 10 seconds, locking players in or out. Sometimes players can catch a glimpse of others right next to the door on the other side. Sabotaging a door will only disable non-door Sabotages until the door is open again, meaning multiple or even all doors on the map can be closed. Using a different type of Sabotage will disable all door Sabotages until the Sabotage is fixed. Door Sabotages' cooldowns start when the Sabotages start, while non-Door Sabotages' cooldowns start when the doors are opened.
On Polus, doors affected by Door Sabotage need to be reopened manually by flipping four of the disarranged switches on an eight switch circuit breaker. Moreover, Door Sabotage and other Sabotages are independent; doors can be shut down before and during Sabotages. When hovering over the switches, a yellow arrow which looks similar to the task arrow will appear.
On The Airship, the doors are needed to be reopened by swiping a card. Similarly to Swipe Card, the player needs to get the card out of the wallet, then swipe the card vertically with an appropriate speed.
- Although there are no doors on the right side of The Skeld or blocking Admin, Impostors could Sabotage the doors in Cafeteria and Storage to prevent players from accessing these locations as easily.
- The same is true for Reactor on The Skeld, as Impostors could easily Sabotage Upper Engine, Lower Engine and Security to prevent players from exiting or entering the Reactor area.
- The same is for Engine Room (doors in Brig, the hallway to Cockpit, and Main Hall), Armory (doors in the hallway connecting Cockpit and Engine Room, and in Kitchen), Viewing Deck (doors in Kitchen, Vault (doors in Brig) and Showers (doors in Main Hall and Records) on The Airship.
- Door Sabotage is the only Sabotage to not directly disable use of the emergency button. Players can, however, be locked out of Cafeteria, Office and Meeting Room by shut doors.
- On The Skeld, there is a bug that allows Impostors to Sabotage multiple doors simultaneously if they select multiple buttons at the same time.
- Players are unable to report dead bodies on the other side of closed doors, even when they are in view.
- Door Sabotage disables critical Sabotages on The Skeld. This is presumably due to the fact that Crewmates and other Impostors would not be able to resolve them should specific doors be shut.
- On The Airship, this Sabotage must be solved by swiping a card, similar to Swipe Card. This currently is the only solution to a Sabotage that bases itself on an existing task.
|The sound played when a door opens.|
|The sound played when a door closes.|
|The sound played when the player flips the switches.|
|Comms Sabotaged · Door Sabotage · Fix Lights · Oxygen Depleted · Reactor Meltdown|
|Comms Sabotaged · Fix Lights · Oxygen Depleted · Reactor Meltdown|
|Comms Sabotaged · Door Sabotage · Fix Lights · Reset Seismic Stabilizers|
|Comms Sabotaged · Door Sabotage · Fix Lights · Avert Crash Course|