The Doorlog is a monitoring ability only available on MIRA HQ. It logs players who pass through the three sensors on each end of Hallway. It is accessed from the right-most computer in Communications.
There are three sensors located at each end of the center catwalk:
- The north sensor, flashing blue when activated.
- The southwest sensor, flashing green when activated.
- The southeast sensor, flashing orange when activated.
The sensor is activated when a player walks over the sensors. This can also trigger when the user stands completely still on the sensor, implying it is not motion-activated.
When a sensor is activated, there is a cooldown of 5 seconds before logging the user again. The cooldown only applies to one respective user; thus, the Doorlog can detect multiple users as long as that respective user's cooldown on the sensor is available.
The log holds a maximum of the 20 most recent events. Once full, the log will remove the oldest event to make room for the new one. Comms Sabotaged will also clear all entries, with the entries not being visible again once the Sabotage is resolved.
- The Doorlog's entries were originally not cleared during Comms Sabotaged. This was added in version 2020.10.22.
- The text "
/doorLogMIRA.EXE" is displayed on top of the Doorlog UI. This is a reference to the recurring in-game company MIRA.
- Doorlog cannot sense ghosts while they are passing the sensors.
- Although there is a cross on the top-right corner, pressing it does not close the window.