They are not the same as discussion time. During emergency meetings, players are teleported to either Cafeteria, Office, or Meeting Room, depending on the map, and are unable to move. The meeting then goes to discussion time, unless discussion time is set to 0 seconds in the settings. Emergency meetings cannot be called via the emergency button during Sabotages, excluding Door Sabotage. Whenever an emergency meeting is called, the player who called it will have a megaphone icon appear on the right side of their name bar in the voting screen. The case is the same when a player reports a dead body.
On The Skeld, emergency meetings are held in Cafeteria, with all players stationed in a circle around the emergency button on the middle table. Interestingly, this is the only map to have emergency meetings held in the spawn location.
On MIRA HQ, emergency meetings are held in Cafeteria, similar to The Skeld. All players are stationed around the emergency button on the left table.
- Different visuals are used for when a body is reported or the emergency button is used.
- There is a glitch that occurs when a Crewmate is killed by An Impostor and someone calls an emergency meeting simultaneously. The dead Crewmate will show up as both dead and alive on the meeting screen. However, they are technically dead, as after the emergency meeting ends, the person who was initially killed may have their body appear in their spawn location or under the feet of The Impostor who killed them.
- If this glitch occurs, the kill animation will play through on the deceased player's screen during the meeting.
- If An Impostor goes in or out of a vent while an emergency meeting is called, it is possible to see the vent animation.
- When an emergency meeting is called, all dead bodies on the map disappear and can no longer be reported.
- The maximum number of emergency meetings that may be called in a game is 97. This can happen in a game with 10 players with one Impostor, and the maximum nine emergency button uses for each player. Each player can then use up all their emergency button uses and make a vote tie or skip, resulting in 90 emergency meetings. The Impostor can then kill a Crewmate and let the body be reported before another meeting. This keeps happening until two Crewmates are left, resulting in The Impostor winning, with seven bodies reported. This leads to the absolute maximum number of emergency meetings.
- The formula for the maximum number of emergency meetings for a game with any settings is: BP+(P-1-2I). B refers to the number of times each player can use the emergency button, P refers to the number of players in the lobby, and I refers to the number of Impostors in the lobby.
|The alarm that plays when someone presses the emergency button.|
- "Among Us 🛩️ The Airship Map 🛩️ Reveal Trailer - Coming Early 2021!". YouTube, Innersloth. December 11, 2020. Retrieved December 11, 2020.
|Core Gameplay||Abilities · Accounts · Locations · Maps · Personal map · Player speed · Task bar · Task list · Tasks · Vision|
|Meetings and Chats||Chat · Discussion · Ejection · Emergency meeting · Kick · Quick Chat · Report · Voting|
|Server Host||Host · Ban · Options · Private · Public · Start|
|Other UX elements||Help · Region|