In Enter Id Code, a player must swipe up the wallet's card to see their ID code. They must then enter the code onto the panel correctly to complete the task. If they enter the correct code, it will read "OK." If they enter the incorrect code, it will read "BAD," and they will have to try again.
- Enter Id Code is the counterpart to the Swipe Card task, in which the card is registered by swiping it over the card reader, rather than entering a code manually.
- The ID code the player inputs is randomly generated by the game and is different every time.
- If the code displayed starts with a 0, the player does not have to type the 0. For example, If the code is "07253", then all the player has to type is "7253".
- In unusual cases, a four or even three-digit code will be displayed. In some instances, no code is shown at all. When this happens, the player simply has to approve it without the code.
- The "Id" in the name of this task is not properly capitalized. However, in other languages, "ID" is capitalized correctly.
- The image of Orange, Green and Cyan is the same picture as the one seen on the Swipe Card task.
- You won't be able to distinguish either it is "8" or "9" at the first number if you don't remove the card from the wallet as you only see the top half part of the number.
|The sound played when the ID is entered.|
|The sound played when the ID is accepted.|
|The sound played when the ID is typed in incorrectly.|