The Innersloth Merchandise Store is the official storefront for Innersloth, the developers of Among Us. On October 7, 2020, the store was temporarily closed because it was out of stock. Innersloth then began working on new merch for Holiday '20, teaming up with Dual Wield Studio. The store relaunched a month later on November 7, 2020, with new merch.
- 1 Merchandise
- 2 Designs
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Other Products
- 5 References
|October 2021 Merch|
|August 2021 Merch|
|April 2021 Merch|
In April, 2021, posters were released to the Innersloth store. On April 15, 2021, Dual Wield Studio released new merch that was added to the Artist Alley.
|March 2021 Merch|
On March 31, 2021, Dual Wield Studio released new merch that was added to the Innersloth store.
|February 2021 Merch|
On February 12, 2021, some new merch was added to the Innersloth store.
|January 2021 Merch|
On January 15, 2021, Dual Wield Studio unveiled new holiday-themed apparel designed by Drew Wise on the Innersloth store.
Holiday 2020 Collection
|December 2020 Merch|
On December 10, 2020, Innersloth revealed on the game's official Twitter new merchandise for the game made by partners.
|November 2020 Merch|
The store was relaunched with more products and renamed as Among Us Official Merchandise.
|October 2020 Merch|
The first version of the Innersloth Merchandise Store had 7 items listed on the storefront, 6 Among Us themed and 1 Henry Stickmin themed:
These designs are on various products.
- "Me, The Impostor? Lol."
- "Who Could Have Done This?"
- Come On Up to MIRA HQ
- Crewmate Space Party
- And a variation with the text "Not An Imposter." [sic]
- Impostor Incognito
- Pink Egg
- Shhh! (In different colors)
- Spacemates in Blue
- Stay Safe on Polus
- Welcome to The Skeld
- Crewmate Task Parade
- Crewmate (On all colors)
- Mini Crewmate Pocket (shirts only)
- Shhhirt (shirts only)
- Not Quite Survived Electrical
- A-Mug-Us (mugs only)
- 0 Days Since Last Kill (wall clock and color-changing mug only)
- Crewmate + Henry Stickmin starring in "The Airship"
The designs are on many different clothing products.
- Adult tees
- Youth tees
The designs are on many different accessories.
- Phone Case
- Tote Bag
- Ruled and Unruled Journal
- Desk Mat
- Duffel Bag
- Laptop Sleeve
- Party Scarf
- Fanny Pack
- Accessory Pack
- Hooded Blanket
- Fleece Blanket
- Wall Clock
- Color Changing Mug
- The Menacing T-shirt refers to the Dio walk meme, which was popular from 2018 to mid-2019.
- The Among Us "Who?" T-shirt references the trend of players writing "Where?" when a body is reported.
- The screenshot of an Among Us Crewmate Plushie falling from the sky refers to the MIRA HQ map. When a player is ejected there, they are thrown from the sky.
- The "Not Quite Survived Electrical" shirt refers the fact that Electrical on The Skeld is a room where a Crewmate has more chances of being killed by An Impostor.
- The "Me, The Impostor? Lol." notebook takes its design from the Lady Pointing at Cat Meme, which was a popular meme in June 2019.
Mugs & Tumblers
- "We're so excited to announce we've partnered with the Innersloth team to start bringing new merchandise to all of you! Keep an eye out for the fanart, fanworks, and merchandise policy this week!". Twitter, @dualwieldstudio. October 6, 2020. Retrieved April 11, 2021.
- "It's live!!! 🥳
Major big thanks to @dualwieldstudio for helping us with all things merchandise! Stay tuned for lots of cool things in the future!!!". Twitter, InnerslothDevs. November 7, 2020 6:15 PM. Retrieved November 7, 2020.
- "👻The crewmates are partaking in spoopy season activities!👻
From hanging in a pumpkin patch, to trick or treating, to performing a séance to communicate with their deceased pals! Hm, who's responsible for that?". Twitter. October 8, 2021. Retrieved October 8, 2021.
- "☀️ HOT BEAN SUMMER ☀️
our new Among Us merch just dropped!!
⛱️ 3 summer themed shirts, hoodies & tanks
⛱️ 2 satin headscarves
⛱️ transparent holo tote bag
⛱️ Dunkin Donuts Korea collab water bottles
⛱️ and more!". Twitter, @AmongUsGame. August 10, 2021. Retrieved August 10, 2021.
- "🚨 New In Store 🚨 3D printed full-color crewmate keychains by our friends at @ObjexUnlimited, spinning crewmate & mini crewmate enamel pins by @euniysu, and a card sliding task enamel pin by @SaberkingArt! These items and more available in our Artist Alley". Twitter, @dualwieldstudio. April 15, 2021. Retrieved April 15, 2021.
- "🚨 OFFICIAL @AmongUsGame PLUSHIES ARE LIVE! 🚨
Celebrate the release of the Airship in style! Grab plushies, new socks, our special Airship t-shirt, and more!
Look good while doing your tasks (or getting ejected) in the biggest map to date!
https://store.innersloth.com". Twitter, @dualwieldstudio. March 31, 2021. Retrieved April 11, 2021.
- "💛 HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR 💛
Some *new!* merch dropped in our store including:
❤️ Face masks (Artist Alley)
❤️ Sticker sheets (Artist Alley)
❤️ Customizable art tiles
💛 Get your official Among Us merch here:
https://store.innersloth.com". Twitter, @AmongUsGame. February 12, 2021. Retrieved April 11, 2021.
- "We’ve been working hard on Among Us merch and wanted to share a late surprise! These @dreweyes designs look good all year, though. :)
A limited amount of special Holiday-themed apparel on the Innersloth store! Hope you enjoy. ❄☀🎄 https://store.innersloth.com/collections/holiday-2020". Twitter, @dualwieldstudio. January 15, 2021. Retrieved April 11, 2021.
- "A little merch update!!
Click through the thread to read, grab some limited item goods, and hear about upcoming ✨PLUSHIES✨
big sweater vibes yay". Twitter, @InnerslothDevs. January 15, 2021. Retrieved April 11, 2021.
- "And to further celebrate... there's NEW merch! 🛍️
✨ Deck youself out in official Henry Stickmin gear (the inspo for the map!)
✨ Shop our brand new ARTIST ALLEY! We've teamed up with amazing community fan artists to get you official Among Us items
Shop: http://store.innersloth.com". Twitter, @AmongUsGame. December 10, 2020. Retrieved April 11, 2021.