|This article is for the Innersloth Merchandise Store.|
|For the in-game shop, see Shop.|
The Innersloth Merchandise Store is the official storefront for Innersloth, the developers of Among Us. On October 7, 2020, the store was temporarily closed because it was out of stock. Innersloth is currently working on new merch for Holiday '20, now teaming up with Dual Wield Studio. The store relaunched a month later on November 7, 2020, with new merch. You can visit the store at store.innersloth.com!
- 1 Merchandise
- 2 Designs
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Other Products
- 5 References
The following merchandise has been confirmed by Innersloth and is coming soon to Innersloth's online store.
|February 2021 Merch|
On February 12, 2021, some new merch was added to the Innersloth store. 
|January 2021 Merch|
On January 15, 2021, Dual Wield Studio unveiled new holiday-themed apparel designed by Drew Wise on the Innersloth store.
Holiday 2020 Collection
|December 2020 Merch|
On December 10, 2020, Innersloth revealed on the game's official Twitter new merchandise for the game made by partners.
|November 2020 Merch|
The store was relaunched with more products and renamed as Among Us Official Merchandise.
|October 2020 Merch|
The first version of the Innersloth Merchandise Store had 7 items listed on the storefront, 6 Among Us themed and 1 Henry Stickmin themed:
These designs are on various products.
- "Me, The Impostor? Lol."
- "Who Could Have Done This?"
- Come On Up to MIRA HQ
- Crewmate Space Party
- And a variation with the text "Not An Imposter." [sic]
- Impostor Incognito
- Pink Egg
- Shhh! (In different colors)
- Spacemates in Blue
- Stay Safe on Polus
- Welcome to The Skeld
- Crewmate Task Parade
- Crewmate (On all colors)
- Mini Crewmate Pocket (shirts only)
- Shhhirt (shirts only)
- Not Quite Survived Electrical
- A-Mug-Us (mugs only)
- 0 Days Since Last Kill (wall clock and color-changing mug only)
The designs are on many different clothing products.
- Adult tees
- Youth tees
The designs are on many different accessories.
- Phone Case
- Tote Bag
- Ruled and Unruled Journal
- Desk Mat
- Duffel Bag
- Laptop Sleeve
- Party Scarf
- Fanny Pack
- Accessory Pack
- Hooded Blanket
- Fleece Blanket
- Wall Clock
- Color Changing Mug
- The Menacing T-shirt refers to the Dio walk meme, which was popular from 2018 to mid-2019.
- The Among Us "Who?" T-shirt references the trend of players writing "Where?" when a body is reported.
- The screenshot of an Among Us Crewmate Plushie falling from the sky refers to the MIRA HQ map. When a player is ejected there, they are thrown from the sky.
- The "Not Quite Survived Electrical" shirt refers the fact that Electrical on The Skeld is a room where a Crewmate has more chances of being killed by An Impostor.
- The "Me, The Impostor? Lol." notebook takes its design from the Lady Pointing at Cat Meme, which was a popular meme in June 2019.
Mugs & Tumblers
- "Among Us Official Store Re-Launch". Twitter, InnerslothDevs. November 7, 2020 6:15 PM. Retrieved November 7, 2020.