On The Skeld, O2 is a small room located towards the map's top-right corner, below Weapons. It features three short tasks and one of the number pads to resolve Oxygen Depleted. It appears that a plant is inside the box with the number pad, possibly helping produce oxygen to the ship. To the right of O2 is a camera, which also captures the entrance to Navigation.
On Polus, O2 consists of three rooms, two medium-sized and one small - and is located above Boiler Room. The top-left room contains the first stage of the Upload Data task, the Monitor Tree task, and a vent. The main room contains the Empty Garbage and Fix Wiring tasks, and the small room contains the Fill Canisters task.
|Empty Chute||1 of 2||Long|
|Clean O2 Filter||1 of 1||Short|
|Accept Diverted Power||2 of 2||Short|
|Empty Garbage||1 of 1||Short|
|Fix Wiring||1-2 of 3||Common|
|Download Data||1 of 2||Long|
|Monitor Tree||1 of 1||Short|
|Fill Canisters||1 of 1||Short|
- On Polus, O2 contains one vent in the tree room that is interconnected with a vent Outside and in Electrical. The vent Outside is west of Communications.
Main article: Oxygen Depleted
On The Skeld, Impostors can Sabotage O2, starting the Oxygen Depleted Sabotage. To solve this Sabotage, living players must insert a code written on a yellow sticky note to the right side of the number pads in O2 and Admin within 30 seconds. The code in O2 is identical to the code in Admin.
Although Polus contains an O2 room, there is no Oxygen Depleted Sabotage.
Main article: Door Sabotage
On Polus, Impostors can Sabotage the doors of O2, locking living players inside. However, living players can open doors by flipping four disabled switches. As with other locations on Polus, these doors do not affect ghosts.
- O2 was originally named "LifeSupp", which is short for "Life Support".
- Plants can be found in both O2 locations, implying that the plants help produce oxygen for the Crewmates.
- In the first stage of Divert Power on The Skeld, the name strip for O2 is incorrectly labeled as O1.
- On the box with the number pad in O2 on The Skeld, sometimes there are two fans on it. There is a glitch in which they flicker and sometimes disappear when players approach them.
- Although O2 does not appear on MIRA HQ, a similar location, Greenhouse, does appear instead, which serves a similar purpose.
- On Polus, players can hear birds in the tree in O2 if they listen closely.
|The main setting sound of O2 on The Skeld.|
|The main setting sound of O2 on Polus.|
|The main setting sound of the O2's tree section on Polus.|
|Admin · Cafeteria · Communications · Electrical · Lower Engine · MedBay · Navigation · O2 · Reactor · Storage · Shields · Security · Upper Engine · Weapons|
|Admin · Balcony · Cafeteria · Communications · Decontamination · Greenhouse · Hallway · Laboratory · Launchpad · Locker Room · MedBay · Office · Reactor · Storage|
|Admin · Boiler Room · Communications · Decontamination · Dropship · Electrical · Laboratory · MedBay · O2 · Office · Outside · Security · Specimen Room · Storage · Weapons|
|Armory · Brig · Cargo Bay · Cockpit · Communications · Electrical · Engine Room · Gap Room · Hall of Portraits · Kitchen · Lounge · Main Hall · Medical · Meeting Room · Outside · Records · Security · Showers · Vault · Ventilation · Viewing Deck|