The Office is a medium-sized room located at the end of the northernmost hallway, across from Admin. It has a vent in the upper left corner. Two tasks are found here. Fix Lights and part of Comms Sabotaged are resolved here.
The Office takes up the space of two long rooms: one labeled as "Office", which features the emergency button and the second stage of Replace Water Jug, and another housing Vitals and all the other tasks in Office. During emergency meetings, players spawn in the left part of Office, huddled around a wide, oval-shaped table with the button placed in the middle. The two rooms are connected by a hallway, which also connects to Admin and a door in the bottom left leading Outside.
|Accept Diverted Power||2 of 2||Long|
|Process Data||1 of 1||Short|
|Download Data||1 of 2||Long|
|Scan Boarding Pass||1 of 1||Common|
|Swipe Card||1 of 1||Common|
|Fix Wiring||1–3 of 3||Common|
|Replace Water Jug||2 of 2||Long|
Impostors can Sabotage Communications, causing Comms Sabotaged. On MIRA HQ, there is a panel to enter a backup code to resolve the Sabotage in Office. The same backup code must be entered in Communications before time runs out and the code resets.
On MIRA HQ, Impostors can Sabotage Office, which causes Fix Lights. It can be resolved at the Fix Lights panel in the northern wall in Office.
- On MIRA HQ, there is an orange ball near one of the office tables. It is a wobble chair ball, which is commonly used by people with anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, etc. One of the Crewmates may be diagnosed with one of these disorders.
- In the top-left corner of Office, there are two monitors on a desk. The program open on the left monitor appears to be a reference to Super Mario, and the program on the right is visually similar to Discord's dark theme.
- On Polus, near the second stage of Replace Water Jug is a fake Accept Diverted Power panel.
- On the right-most desks on MIRA HQ is a green bottle, likely the Don Dew bottle seen in Buy Beverage.
- Behind the Don Dew bottle, there are gold cans which is most likely from the C.Sir drink in the same task.
- In the top right corner, there is a poster which is a reference to the Henry Stickmin series.
- On Polus, there is a poster on the right room which is a reference to the poster behind the wall when Henry Stickmin steals the Norwegian Emerald.
- Office on MIRA HQ is one of the two rooms that can be used to fix two Sabotages. The other room is Gap Room on The Airship.
|The main setting sound of Office on MIRA HQ.|
|Admin · Cafeteria · Communications · Electrical · Lower Engine · MedBay · Navigation · O2 · Reactor · Storage · Shields · Security · Upper Engine · Weapons|
|Admin · Balcony · Cafeteria · Communications · Decontamination · Greenhouse · Hallway · Laboratory · Launchpad · Locker Room · MedBay · Office · Reactor · Storage|
|Admin · Boiler Room · Communications · Decontamination · Dropship · Electrical · Laboratory · MedBay · O2 · Office · Outside · Security · Specimen Room · Storage · Weapons|
|Armory · Brig · Cargo Bay · Cockpit · Communications · Electrical · Engine Room · Gap Room · Hall of Portraits · Kitchen · Lounge · Main Hall · Medical · Meeting Room · Outside · Records · Security · Showers · Vault · Ventilation · Viewing Deck|