Upon tapping or clicking the personal map in the top-right corner, a blue map will be displayed. The personal map can be opened on the Nintendo Switch edition of Among Us by pressing ZL. A player icon of the same color as the player will represent where they are. It has a similar appearance to player icons beside messages sent in the chat. It cannot be opened when using a ladder or riding on a moving platform.
The tasks of any locations are represented by yellow exclamation marks. If the task has multiple stages, the exclamation marks indicating tasks will blink every 1 second. These marks will be absent during Comms Sabotaged on the personal map, for both Crewmates and Impostors, unlike on the task list. These marks will also disappear whenever a desired task is completed.
- The exclamation marks indicating task locations are also visible to Impostors, which can assist them in pretending to complete tasks.
- In early versions, the Sabotage button used to take the place of The Impostor's personal map button.
- The personal map cannot be used by Fortegreen in game.
- The personal map is unaffected by the temporary April Fools update. However, it reverses the direction the player is going in. For example: If the player goes right, it will show them going left.
- When Comms Sabotaged happens while the map is open, the exclamation marks will not disappear until the map is reopened.
|Core Gameplay||Abilities · Accounts · Achievements · Locations · Maps · Personal map · Player speed · Task bar · Task list · Tasks · Vision|
|Meetings and Chats||Chat · Discussion · Ejection · Emergency meeting · Kick · Quick Chat · Report · Voting|
|Server Host||Host · Ban · Options · Private · Public · Start|
|Other UX elements||Help · Region|