This article is about an upcoming Among Us content and will be updated frequently. If you have information, please add it now.
|Note: Please do not add your own hypothesis to this article, so confirm the source of the information you added. Leaked information that was not intended to be released is also not allowed.|
Or you can take a nice shortcut...
|—Reginald in The Airship Trailer|
Platforms are gray, metal platforms held up by a small fan. There is a yellow railing around the edges. Players can use a platform if close enough to ride on it and pass over usually unavoidable gaps.
During some Sabotages, the platforms will stop moving.
- Whether or not multiple players can use a single platform at once is unknown.
- This is the second new way announced to traverse The Airship, the first being ladders.
- Certain physics of platforms are unknown, such as whether or not dead bodies will stay on the platform, or if Crewmates can even be killed while on a platform.
- "Among Us 🛩️ The Airship Map 🛩️ Reveal Trailer - Coming Early 2021!". YouTube, Innersloth. December 11, 2020. Retrieved December 11, 2020.
- "when the airship map drops get ready for: being betrayed by one (1) moving platform". Twitter, AmongUsGame. January 13, 2021 1:15 PM. Retrieved January 19, 2021.
|Methods of Transportation||Ladder · Platform · Vent|
|Other Objects||Cameras · Doors · Emergency button · Nodes · Seismic Stabilizers|