|This article is for the sabotage for The Skeld and MIRA HQ.|
|For the Polus sabotage, see Reset Seismic Stabilizers.|
Reactor Meltdown is caused by An Impostor when clicking the nuclear hazard symbol on the Sabotage screen over Reactor. When this Sabotage is chosen, players have 30 to 45 seconds to repair it, depending on the map. Two players must go to the different fingerprint scanners located in Reactor. Players must click and hold on each fingerprint scanner simultaneously, meaning this Sabotage requires at least two players. As with all other Sabotages, both living Crewmates and Impostors can resolve Reactor Meltdown, and the emergency button cannot be used.
When the player opens the Reactor Meltdown interface, it says "HOLD TO STOP MELTDOWN" and the hand is colored red. When the player is tapping on the scanner and no one is tapping on the other, then it will say "WAITING FOR SECOND USER" and the hand remains red. When two players hold on each scanner it will say "REACTOR NORMAL" and the hand turns blue.
If players fail to resolve the Sabotage in time, then The Impostors remain victorious. The only way to resolve this Sabotage without using the fingerprint scanners is for a body to be reported, which will end the Sabotage and start an emergency meeting as usual.
- Reset Seismic Stabilizers is an alternate version of Reactor Meltdown which can occur on Polus. It has a duration of 60 seconds and is resolved at the Seismic Stabilizers.
- During Reactor Meltdown on The Skeld, the reactor in Reactor will begin to glow red. On MIRA HQ, the Reactor in Reactor will glow red and shake vigorously.
- In older versions, there existed an exploit in which a player could use to resolve Reactor Meltdown all by themselves, but this has since been patched.
- Players have an additional 15 seconds to resolve Reactor Meltdown on MIRA HQ than The Skeld, most likely due to the fact that players must go through Decontamination, which can be time-consuming.
- The hand scanners show 5 fingers on the hand, despite the fact that the characters only have 4 fingers on each hand.
|The sound played when the player is tapping on the scanner|
|Comms Sabotaged · Door Sabotage · Fix Lights · Oxygen Depletion · Reactor Meltdown|
|Comms Sabotaged · Fix Lights · Oxygen Depletion · Reactor Meltdown|
|Comms Sabotaged · Door Sabotage · Fix Lights · Reset Seismic Stabilizers|