Report calls an emergency meeting when used near a Crewmate's dead body. One must be within a certain distance from the body to report. Reporting can be used during Sabotages, and will end critical Sabotages likeOxygen Depleted, Reactor Meltdown, Reset Seismic Stabilizers, and Avert Crash Course. Other Sabotages, such as Comms Sabotaged and Fix Lights, do not end due to a body being reported.
- Report is similar to the emergency button, as both can call an emergency meeting. Unlike the emergency button, however, bodies can be reported even during Sabotages, which will end critical Sabotages and Door Sabotage on The Skeld as soon as the body is reported. The sound effect played when the emergency meeting starts also depends on what called it.
- There is a glitch that may occur when a Crewmate reports a dead body and are killed simultaneously. As a result, they will show up as both dead and alive during discussion and voting. From the Crewmate's perspective, the kill animation can be seen during the meeting.
- Players cannot report dead bodies on the other side of doors closed via Door Sabotage.
- Once a dead body is reported, all other bodies disappear and cannot be reported for the rest of the game.
- Although ghosts cannot report bodies, they still have a report button.
- There is a possible glitch which happens when a player calls an emergency meeting at the same time another player reports a dead body. This will cause the game to get stuck on the "DEAD BODY REPORTED" banner every few seconds.
- In rare situations, nothing may happen if a player tries to report a nearby dead body. This is caused by the host having a poor connection.
|The sound that plays when someone reports a dead body on The Skeld, MIRA HQ, and Polus.|
|The sound that plays when someone reports a dead body on The Airship.|